LABOR RIGHTS AND GLOBAL TRADE
- Closing the Factory Doors. Foreign Policy.
- Can Lean Manufacturing Put an End to Sweatshops? Harvard Business Review.
- How to Improve Working Conditions in the Developing World. Insights by Stanford Business.
- Cambridge University Press Accused of Selling Its Soul Over Chinese Censorship, The Guardian.
- Cambridge University Press backs down over China censorship. The Guardian.
- World's oldest publisher reverses 'shameful' China censorship. CNN.
- Cambridge University Press makes U-turn on China censorship. The Financial Times.
- In reversal, Cambridge University Press restores articles after China censorship row. The Washington Post.
- Cambridge University Press to Restore Hundreds of Articles on Chinese Website. The Wall Street Journal.
GOVERNANCE IN CHINA
- Xi Sets China on a Collision Course with History. The New York Times (links "Constituency Service...")
- In China's 'Democracy Village' no one wants to talk anymore. Reuters.
- Reassessing the Quality of Government in China. Marginal Revolution.
- Making Chinese Officials Accountable, Blog by Blog. Boston Review.